69762911-M.jpg

7 we had a special guest
69762801-M.jpg

69762877-M.jpg

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 16, 2006
    Still good Gary thumb.gif

I dunno about those pink stockings though :uhoh ....lol I would have never thought those big tough guys would wear pink willingly.....Laughing.gif Although, it may match their purses :-) Please, don't tell them I said that!

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Still good Gary thumb.gif

I dunno about those pink stockings though :uhoh ....lol I would have never thought those big tough guys would wear pink willingly.....Laughing.gif Although, it may match their purses :-) Please, don't tell them I said that!

Steve

The one's in yellow turn out to be champions again
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Your pics continue to be great
    Gary,
    I always look forward to your Rugby pics - the way you capture the struggle through faces and position of the players. It really helps me look at how to take sports photos as well as the events that I am asked to document. Its fun to see how various people react to situations and Rugby definately has lots of interesting situations to see.

Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Mr. 2H2O wrote:
    Gary,
    I always look forward to your Rugby pics - the way you capture the struggle through faces and position of the players. It really helps me look at how to take sports photos as well as the events that I am asked to document. Its fun to see how various people react to situations and Rugby definately has lots of interesting situations to see.

Mike

Thank's Mike
    your comments are much appreciated, its been about a year since i got my DSLR so another year and i may have one published i hope