Same photo, different galleries?

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited May 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there any way to have the same photo available in two different galleries?
I have a password protected gallery of swim meet phots for parents to view, but some of the shots are of my son or of kids who's permission I have to feature or share elsewhere. I'd like to "link" my son's pictures in my family gallery and some other shots in other non-password protected galleries. Any suggestions? (Rather not upload twice)

Comments

• BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    Nimai wrote:
    Is there any way to have the same photo available in two different galleries?
    I have a password protected gallery of swim meet phots for parents to view, but some of the shots are of my son or of kids who's permission I have to feature or share elsewhere. I'd like to "link" my son's pictures in my family gallery and some other shots in other non-password protected galleries. Any suggestions? (Rather not upload twice)

You can copy photos from one gallery to another using photo tools (I think)
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 16, 2006
    Bodley wrote:
    You can copy photos from one gallery to another using photo tools (I think)
    you cant copy straight into another gallery. you will have to create a duplicate (in photo tools) then move that to another gallery (also in photo tools)
    Pedal faster