Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited May 17, 2006 in People
from Portugal
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    I think it's excellent :):

(you are taking many pictures of beautiful women... what are they, just, like, walking around in Portugal looking for photographers? :D)
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    Antonio, you outdid yourself. Great shot!
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    LeDude and Marlof.

Thank you for the comments.:):thumb.gif

As a matter of fact my daughter owns an agency for attendants
    http://www.springevents.pt/?set_language=en&cl=en
    and she recruits young people to work.

This time as in 2004, "Rock in Rio Lisboa 2006" is her client and it was necessary to photograph the young candidates, males and females.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_in_Rio
    http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/index.html?lang=en

That was my work: to photograph the young people.
    The photos are to be used in the badges (small identification cards).

In this country young people walk in the street but not looking for photographers...:D

It is curious because latelly after I shot this picture
    http://antoniocorreia.smugmug.com/gallery/938400/1/69769668
    his mother - a gipsy too - came to me and said: "I am sorry I can not ask you money for my sun's photography because he asked to be shot"

Things are not in this country - and I think neither in US or Nederlands or Europe - as they seem to be to Yuri.
    It looks very easy for him to photograph someone.

I can remember in Vietnam people turning their faces not to be photographed and in Burma and India they smile and volunteer to be shot.
    Enought.
    Regards. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

• LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006

That was my work: to photograph the young people.
    The photos are to be used in the badges (small identification cards).
    These are like Driver's License photos!!!! This has got to be the greatest id photo of all time rolleyes1.gif

I was taking a closer look and for a second I thought I saw a vein rising up her neck (center)... then I started seeing something similar on her left shoulder, but I think these are rogue hairs ne_nau.gif Not something you'd be able to see on a id photo, but in the name of shot improvement, this might warrant some photoshop work.

Tough luck about the general populus' reluctance to be photo'd... something similar in the states. However, I think most anyone will agree to a photo if approached correctly. It's all about charisma. (not that I've got that down yet, but with the ladies in your country I'd sure be trying... say, what ever happened to my date with the ambassador's daughter ???)
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
    edited May 17, 2006
    LeDude wrote:
    These are like Driver's License photos!!!! This has got to be the greatest id photo of all time rolleyes1.gif

I was taking a closer look and for a second I thought I saw a vein rising up her neck (center)... then I started seeing something similar on her left shoulder, but I think these are rogue hairs ne_nau.gif Not something you'd be able to see on a id photo, but in the name of shot improvement, this might warrant some photoshop work.

Tough luck about the general populus' reluctance to be photo'd... something similar in the states. However, I think most anyone will agree to a photo if approached correctly. It's all about charisma. (not that I've got that down yet, but with the ladies in your country I'd sure be trying... say, what ever happened to my date with the ambassador's daughter ???)
    LeDude.
    You are right. There is a vain in the neck. I saw it and has left it intensionaly. It is part of the model.
    About the little "thing" in her left sholder: that is bad work on photoshop. I thought no one would see it. I should have not underestimated Dgriners like you or myself. Shame on me.

LeDude: I am aware that "These are like Driver's License photos!!!! " I do know that. And I do not take it as a complimment !!! :D
    All the portraits are not contextualized. True. They were not meant to be. A wikeness of these photos.

If you ever come to Portugal and ask a young girl/lady to take a picture of her and do it gently, I think you will succeed.:):

The ambassador's daughter declined the invitation. Sorry. She told me she was going to work in Rock in Rio Lisboa and then she was flying to New Zealand, throught the west across Russia, Indochina ...

One of these days I think I'll have some pictures of musicians ... I'll let you know.:):

Regards. thumb.gif
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited May 17, 2006
    Really nice pic of a really attractive model. thumb.gif

Saludos,
    edited May 17, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    Really nice pic of a really attractive model. thumb.gif

Saludos,
    Obrigado.