More of Taylor

John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
edited May 17, 2006 in People

Comments

• StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    Beautiful eyes, and you captured them well. She is adorable... I just want to pinch her little cheeks. good job! 1drink.gif
  • LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    if those eyes aren't photoshopped, then whoa!

i think they are though, and I think it's overdone... everything is very soft and angelic, a nice treatement-and then those eyes are very sharp and bright and 'punctuating' (i'm laying claim to the coining of this adjective). the effect is not as bad in the b/w, but I'd still take it down a notch there too... you have some very nice shots here though, so keep it up!
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
  • jrollinsjrollins Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    LeDude wrote:

i think they are though, and I think it's overdone... everything is very soft and angelic, a nice treatement-and then those eyes are very sharp and bright and 'punctuating' (i'm laying claim to the coining of this adjective). the effect is not as bad in the b/w, but I'd still take it down a notch there too... you have some very nice shots here though, so keep it up!

I have to agree. These are VERY nice shots and the eyes really distract me from the rest of the image, which is very nice itself. Great work!
    Canon 20D with Grip
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
    Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
    Canon 50mm f/1.8
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    LeDude wrote:

Just a little dodge,blur and mask:D

Thanks folks for looking and commenting.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited May 17, 2006
    Just a little dodge,blur and mask:D

Thanks folks for looking and commenting.
    Beautiful shots of a beautiful kid. thumb.gif I think I prefer 2 and 4 to 1 and 3 as the expression in the latter looks a little bit forced. Of those, I like the B&W version better as the strong yellow of the ribbon draws too much attention. Maybe you could lower its saturation a bit. Like several others, I did find the difference in sharpness between the eyes and the rest a bit jarring, but not so much that it ruins the pics.

Cheers,
  • NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    I don't know which to love more, the B&W or the color!
    Of the two poses, though, I like the more natural, second pose.

Amazing girl there. And very nice shots.
  • dancinkatedancinkate Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Beautiful! Those eyes really draw you in........what a cutie! thumb.gif
  • cyoungcyoung Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    How precious is she! I prefer the color treatment as well. I like how her eyes matches the stuffed unicorn's eyes too. How did you do that background?
    -Carey

Canon EOS Rebel XT, EF-S 18-55, EF 50 1.8 II, Tamron AF 19-35 3.5-4.5, EF 24-70 f/2.8L, EF 70-200 f/4L, Speedlite 580EX, Manfrotto Digi Mini 718B.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 17, 2006
    john-

great pics and a beautiful girl-

I have to agree with most of the others that the eyes are too sharp (or the rest is too blurred)-

not by much, though-

george