We all need to beg for forgiveness
69979061-O.jpg

And If all else fails at least hide the evidence :bad :rofl
69981402-O.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Nice work Ben but it is disconcerting to see the birds with man's trash. I see you are dialing in your Kelvin temp in your WB. Hows' taht working for you?
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    ysr612ysr612 Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Harryb wrote:
    Nice work Ben but it is disconcerting to see the birds with man's trash. I see you are dialing in your Kelvin temp in your WB. Hows' taht working for you?

funny thing about trash and sort of sad. I read a study where the egrets and GBH in the keys that picked trash from the back of peoples houses, had a 25% larger clutch size then those that didn't.
  • Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    I don't know why the dilema. You know you should have gone with Canon originally. rolleyes1.gifumph.gif:D

That poor night heron is going to get in trouble with his parents for stealing stuff.

thumb.gifthumb.gif
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited May 17, 2006
    Trash or no trash, those are some fine shots. thumb.gif

Regards,
    -joel
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Harryb wrote:

Yeah the trash it's hard to avoid and to feel anything but sad about. On the other hand most animals I encounter seem to have learned to deal with it. Not that, that makes it better, just is what it is. Only thing I can say is I don't leave any trash wherever I go. I of course have been called "TRASH" but hey that's another story rolleyes1.gif :cry :lol4

Kelvin, yeah been using it since last shooting with Ron. To be honest still on the fence ne_nau.gif
    It is easier to nail WB in post this way however, if not already correct in camera.
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    This one tickles me.

69978638-M.jpg

All super shots. thumb.gif
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2006
    Great series, like the captions
  • Options
    edited May 17, 2006
    ysr612 wrote:
    funny thing about trash and sort of sad. I read a study where the egrets and GBH in the keys that picked trash from the back of peoples houses, had a 25% larger clutch size then those that didn't.

Kinda figures one of the best things about us animals is our ability to adapt

and

thereby thrive
  • Options
    edited May 17, 2006
    I don't know why the dilema. You know you should have gone with Canon originally. rolleyes1.gifumph.gif:D

That poor night heron is going to get in trouble with his parents for stealing stuff.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Says you :lol and just don't tell em rolleyes1.gif