A suggestion for "In the works" (bugs and feature requests)

arjunrcarjunrc Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited October 29, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Hello,
I noticed a "huge" thread here that lists a bug & feature request conversation.
The problem here is that it goes into several pages and is full of conversation threads that get too deep. Its impossible for any new user to navigate.

What is really needed is a "sticky" top feature requests threads that can only be added to by the moderator (or designated superior being). This should be a list
of *just* the features requested and the status as of now (working on it, no immediate plan, etc etc).

If someone wants a new feature added, s/he either posts to a new thread and the 'moderator or designated superior being' decides if it should get into the sticky feature thread.

thankyou
arjun

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    headscratch.gif It's only 4 pages, arj. Doesn't seem like a lot to me. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • arjunrcarjunrc Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    headscratch.gif It's only 4 pages, arj. Doesn't seem like a lot to me. ne_nau.gif
    Hi Sid,
    its more of a 'formfactor' concern. Having a concise list helps in:

a) readers knowing what has been asked for before (easily)
    b) Corollary to above, reduces multiple requests of the same thing overandover again
    c) Users get an idea of whether these ideas are at all being considered and approximately what timeframe.

regds
    arjun
  • {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    I happen to agree with this and will bring it up with the others. Some of the feature requests in the thread will be a reality very soon ...
    arjunrc wrote:
    Hi Sid,
    its more of a 'formfactor' concern. Having a concise list helps in:

a) readers knowing what has been asked for before (easily)
    b) Corollary to above, reduces multiple requests of the same thing overandover again
    c) Users get an idea of whether these ideas are at all being considered and approximately what timeframe.

regds
    arjun