Johnnie is walking on...

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited May 18, 2006 in People
water, crazy water that is.

As you can see it took me "a lot" of effort to train Johnnie how to walk on water. I managed to capture the event for you.

Johnnie-is-walking-on.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited May 18, 2006
    water, crazy water that is.

As you can see it took me "a lot" of effort to train Johnnie how to walk on water. I managed to capture the event for you.
    With all that "effort" it's a wonder you were able to get the shot at all. Thanks heaven for auto-focus. rolleyes1.gif

Cool shot. I like it. thumb.gif

Regards,
  • fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    Not crazy water. I believe what you are referring to is the water of life. mwink.gif

I prefer Talisker though thumb.gif1drink.gif
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    niiiiiice,
    I'm thinking you might have went a few drops too far! (maybe in more than one way :-)

I like your photo

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    You tought a drunk guy how to walk on water eek7.gif wow
    nice idea well captured
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    .. "So you think it is a miracle? Well, you should see the guy from the other side of the lens this morning. Just after 4 hours sleep, trying to get to work - just trying to walk was a miracle for him. And he picked up. Oh yeah, he picked up the one called "Bar O'kah" and was having more of her in the morning"
    signed Johnnie.

Thanks for all the encouriging comments.
    Ted

PS: Seriously and to be on the borrng side: I hardly ever drink and it took a long time to get this bottle to this level. I must admit it was an inspired moment to see Johnnie Walker walking on whiskey. Things we see and notice...