Drive by sport sampling

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited May 20, 2006 in Sports
Well I havent posted in a while, silly school. And now im trying to catch up with life before my last class starts in two weeks. But here is a sample of some of my sports stuff (from my daily photos...sorry guys I dont even have time to look through all the galleries for some new stuff).

Oh and the last one if from a the "Roadeo" and picnic......wish i had more time for the "roadeo" (its a bus obstacle course) but I had to run it and couldnt get any pictures till the picnic part. Oh well.
Enjoy, feel free to comment.

67809068-M-1.jpg

67809150-M-1.jpg

68235415-M.jpg

69686864-M.jpg

68438385-M-1.jpg

68438401-M-1.jpg

69702388-M.jpg

68845729-M-1.jpg

68153084-M.jpg

Comments

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    hi Winger - thanks for sharing. I like the 1st, last and 2nd to last the best. Were these all UMass teams?

good luck w/ your last class:):
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    Frog Lady wrote:
    hi Winger - thanks for sharing. I like the 1st, last and 2nd to last the best. Were these all UMass teams?

good luck w/ your last class:):

Well the last one was a work picnic pick up game of volleyball.

But the uniformed teams are UMass.

Softball gets to host a regional this weekend baseball is done.

The 2nd to last photo was shot on a drizzly day, I didnt stay out too long since the 20d is not weather sealed, I had to bump the camera way up to get that shot of the slide play.

The two softball ones with the plays at third, there are usually not that many plays at third, certainly not steals (which is what both of them were) so I had my 1.4 tc on my 70-200, thus making thos pictures TIGHT!!!, the one with the umass player sliding is a really cool sequence, but stuff got cut off and well one play you get to look at her backside, which i am generally not into.

Oh well.

With softball hosting a NCAA regional tommorow I am sure I am going to have to fight for my favorite sports anyways.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited May 20, 2006
    Nice to see your shots! Looks like a day with a lot of work too :D
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?