Harlekin Princess

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited May 19, 2006 in People
Howdy again, folks!
Just wanted to share a few more pics from my last shoot with Annsophie. When we where done shooting (freezing our butts off) outdoors by the castle, we snapped a another few indoors too, again just for the fun of it. This is when I surprised her and pulled out a fluffy wig from my little "make up kit". *Hahaha* I really think that that's her kind of hairstyle. So cute! :D It's really fun doin' these crazy stuff! :huh :D :1drink

70259538-O.jpg

70259489-O.jpg

Comments

• NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    Very cute!
    Sounds like a fun shoot.

In that first shot, the interior of the hair (wig) seems lighter than the edges which are quite black. Did you lighten or adjust the hair?
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    Her face is a bit distorted in the second by the fence, and I don't really like the neat image smoothing effect. :\
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    Thanx Nimai!
    Yes, I did ligthen up the wig a little, to bring out a little more detail in the "hair". Hmm... this is a little bit "scarry", 'cause on my screen it looks, well, you wouldn't (proabably) do the same observation. Hmm... well, switching off the light, looking on the pic on black background it is noticable. Is it very obvious on your screen? Is it correctly calibrated? What if mine isnt....

Thanx for you input!

Matty
    Nimai wrote:
    Very cute!
    Sounds like a fun shoot.

In that first shot, the interior of the hair (wig) seems lighter than the edges which are quite black. Did you lighten or adjust the hair?
  • LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    elfving73 wrote:
    Thanx Nimai!
    Yes, I did ligthen up the wig a little, to bring out a little more detail in the "hair". Hmm... this is a little bit "scarry", 'cause on my screen it looks, well, you wouldn't (proabably) do the same observation. Hmm... well, switching off the light, looking on the pic on black background it is noticable. Is it very obvious on your screen? Is it correctly calibrated? What if mine isnt....

Thanx for you input!

Matty

So are you all talking about the weird ear here, or no? Fun shots, but I see this flaw.
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
    edited May 19, 2006
    Normally, I don't fancy "neat-images-smootned"-skins eighter. Or, atleast when it becomes too obvious. This time though, for a change, I pushed it a little extra on purpose to achieve a certain "look". I think that pics like this "allow" a little "unrealism". Just playing around for fun.

Matty
    Owen wrote:
    Her face is a bit distorted in the second by the fence, and I don't really like the neat image smoothing effect. :\
    edited May 19, 2006
    Haha! *Bummer* I've taken pics that only shows off flaws! :cry :D
    Perhaps I'd be better off if I sell my camera and buy a new vaccumcleaner and do something usful instead *Haha*

C'mon... next flaw please! Hit me right between my eyes!

Matty
    LeDude wrote:
    So are you all talking about the weird ear here, or no? Fun shots, but I see this flaw.
  • LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    elfving73 wrote:
    Haha! *Bummer* I've taken pics that only shows off flaws! :cry :D
    Perhaps I'd be better off if I sell my camera and buy a new vaccumcleaner and do something usful instead *Haha*

C'mon... next flaw please! Hit me right between my eyes!

Matty

rolleyes1.gifDID I mistake this for the whipping post?? Sorry bud you've never had a good :photo, nor will you ever take a good :photo.... might as well :hung

alright, i'm drunk... going to bed now-er, maybe one more, then bed... yeah, that's the ticket
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
    edited May 19, 2006
    :cry Hahaha! Buee buee! :cry It hurts, but I deserve it! I'm a disgrace... I'm gonna grind my camera gear and snort it, aiming for a massive OD. (After all, the "dust" isn't clean, poluted from every shi**y pictures I've takin' during the years!)

mwink.gif
    LeDude wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifDID I mistake this for the whipping post?? Sorry bud you've never had a good :photo, nor will you ever take a good :photo.... might as well :hung

alright, i'm drunk... going to bed now-er, maybe one more, then bed... yeah, that's the ticket
  • Cliff PhotoCliff Photo Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    OK, step back off of the ledge....:D

They're definately fun! I actually prefer the 2nd pic.

I also see the over-cooking very apparently on my calibrated monitor however.

Keep it up! You definately aren't afraid to cross boundaries others here would shy away from, and you often get really fun images as the result. thumb.gif

Nikon shooter: D200, Tokina 12-24, 17-55 2.8, 70-200 VR 2.8, 50 1.4 :click
    edited May 19, 2006
    Haha! Thanx for stoppin' me, Cliff! Piuh! That was close, I was balancing on the edge.... :D

I'm glad that I'm not completely alone enjoyin' pics like this! I wonder though, if I crossed the boundaries a little to much this time? (In what way?) I have hardly got any response what so ever on these pics, not here and not on two other forums where I posted them. I find it a little confusing - when people like what you do, oftenly they write a few lines, when they don't like what you do, they always let you know..... but this time I don't get any response at all. Why? headscratch.gif

What do ya reacon?
    OK, step back off of the ledge....:D

They're definately fun! I actually prefer the 2nd pic.

I also see the over-cooking very apparently on my calibrated monitor however.

Keep it up! You definately aren't afraid to cross boundaries others here would shy away from, and you often get really fun images as the result. thumb.gif