Hide Other Navigation

ktb53ktb53 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited May 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am a "basic level" user and I would like to direct users to a single gallery without them being able to go to any other gallery. Is it possible to do this without making every other gallery "private".

It would be a choice like "hide other navigation" or something like that.

If not, can I do this with a "power" or "pro" account?

Thanks,

Ken
What if the Hokey Pokey REALLY IS what it's all about?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    ktb53 wrote:
    I am a "basic level" user and I would like to direct users to a single gallery without them being able to go to any other gallery. Is it possible to do this without making every other gallery "private".

Thanks,

Ken
    You can do it with your account now - go to gallery tools>customize gallery and choose "hide owner"
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 18, 2006
    ktb53 wrote:

Thanks,

Ken
    Aside from upgrading your account in order to customize your page accordingly, one way would be to hide the 'gallery categories' box on your main page and just make that gallery your only featured gallery. I've been doing something similar to force people to use keywords more on my site.

Edit: Or do Andy's thing =)
    SmugMug Product Manager