How do I create a gif from multiple jpegs?

OakleyOakley Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited May 20, 2006 in Finishing School
Is there a special program I need? I have PSE4...and basic microsoft software.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Ryan Oakley - www.ryanoakleyphotography.ca [My smugmug site]
www.photographyontheside.com [My blog about creating a part-time photography business]
Create A Gorgeous Photography Website with Smugmug in 90 Minutes [My free course if you need help setting up and customizing your SmugMug site]

Comments

• bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2006
    I have only done gifs with multiple images that scroll through the images in Image Ready that comes with Photoshop. I don't believe it comes with any of the elements programs. I did have done some previous work for another dgrinner and smugmuger that didn't have access to the right program. If you pm me, and its not something that is gonna take hours I would be glad to do it for you.

I will be on the computer alot tomorrow 5/21/06 and 5/22/06 so let me know.

I did a header banner for peestandingup at www.kerryryanbailey.com . We went through about 8 - 10 versions until I got it exactly like he wanted it.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me