Shadows at 2:45 Am

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 22, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi yesterday everything was going right i was online on dgrin then lightning storm hit the area and electricity was gone me alone in room everyone deep in sleep even my shadow left me :cry
I took my bro's cell phone and turned on the flash light on it i was impressed with shadows it was producing so i a gave try
70419567-M.jpg

70419566-M.jpg

C&c
Btw
"even my shadow left me " is line of song from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan what a singer i love his voice and songs a lot + my city mate and my dad's childhood mate
some of you may remember him from sound track of "'The last temptation of Christ'"
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    2:45am?
    Im looking at the back of my eyelids:D
    Creative capturethumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    2:45am?
    Im looking at the back of my eyelids:D
    Creative capturethumb.gif

i love not to sleep
    thank you John
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2006
    Caught those shadows well Awais...even though it was early in the morning. :D
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2006
    I like your shadows and the composition, especially of the first one. The contrast and angles gives a feeling of ying and yang. Coool! Now get some sleep! thumb.gif
    edited May 21, 2006
    Thanks Andrea and Saurora :D

My Gallery
  • iSparkiSpark Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Great stuff Awais!
    I like the second one best. Something about the shadow and it's angle to the vase.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    They are both very nicely executed. Both are keepers, but I REALLY like the first one. I believe I will have to imitate your creativeness the next time the lightening wakes me up at 2:45AM! I have a flashlight. I have a camera. What more could I ask for!

Very nice!thumb.gif
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    These are both great, Awais. The second was initially my favorite, but I think the first has won me over after a few deeper looks. thumb.gif
    Chris
    edited May 22, 2006
    Thanks Spark Scott and Chris
    Scott looking forward for your try :):

My Gallery
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    I'd like the first shot if the vase wasn't in the shot ...
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
    edited May 22, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    I'd like the first shot if the vase wasn't in the shot ...

Nice Idea thanks for looking and suggestion

My Gallery