Sweet innocence

MyViewMyView Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited May 23, 2006 in People
I love how innocent and pure kids are. (I may not say that after being screamed at by my 3 month old and 20 month old, but today is a good day :rofl ) It was a beautiful overcast day today, so I thought I'd take a few shots and see what turns out.

Here's a few I shot.

#1 I just love this first one, maybe no one else will, I'm not sure why I love it, but I do. The only thing I did was crop it a little, that's it, no adjusting colors or anyting.
148263452.jpg

#2 This one I just layed my daughter down on the grass and put some fresh lilacs around her. I gave her one and she immediately tried to eat it, so I snapped the pic very quickly. She thinks everything is food, that's why she's so chunky. lol
148263465.jpg

#3 Speaks for itself
148263426.jpg

#4 not sure what possessed me to take this one, but I did...
148263435.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

These were taken with my Canon Rebel, since my D70 is still not back from getting fixed for the 2nd time by Nikon.:dunno
Lissa
www.photosbylissa.com
www.photosbylissa.blogspot.com

Gear
Nikon D200
Nikon D70
Nikon N70
Nikkor 24-70 f2.8
Nikkor 50mm f1.8
Tamron 28-75 f2.8
Nikkor 18-70
Tamron 75-300
SB-600

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2006
    Deep thoughts in #3!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2006
    Precious child!!! I love #1 even though her dress is a little blown out. Cute baby toes!!!
  • NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2006
    My daughter would have had the same reaction as yours in #2. That one is my favorite. The flowers look like big clouds of color and softness. Nice.
  • MyViewMyView Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    I appreciate your replies. I continue to try to learn from every shot!

A friend photog mentioned that in #1 to try to shoot it more from the side. What do you think?
    Lissa
    www.photosbylissa.com
    www.photosbylissa.blogspot.com

Gear
    Nikon D200
    Nikon D70
    Nikon N70
    Nikkor 24-70 f2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f1.8
    Tamron 28-75 f2.8
    Nikkor 18-70
    Tamron 75-300
    SB-600
  • photonphoton Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    I'm with you...
    MyView wrote:
    A friend photog mentioned that in #1 to try to shoot it more from the side. What do you think?
    I'm with you -- I like #1 as well, and can't think of a good reason! I like the idea of your friends to take it from the side -- might get a better view of the little beauty. Maybe try taking it from a lower vantage point from behind her, possibly showing the world as it is from her eyes.

Thanks for sharing -- precious shots.
    photon