Customization page empty

str8shooterstr8shooter Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited May 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
All of my customizations are missing - though the site seems to still display my custom settings when viewed. The only thing that is missing from my site is my bulk zoom feature.

Anyone else seeing this? i cant make changes to my customization page because i am afraid i will lose all my work to date.

My smugmug site is photofanatics.smugmug.com

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 21, 2006
    str8shooter,

do you have a pro account ?

If so, check that you are not logged in as "Guest", as this is what happens.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • str8shooterstr8shooter Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited May 21, 2006
    Not Guest
    I have logged out and cleared cookies and logged in twice. same problem. i also have a buddy who wanted me to modify his account and gave me his password. i logged into his account and also see no customizations and i know there should be some there since i added a logo to his page a week ago.
    edited May 21, 2006
    Maybe guest
    although i log in with my email and password each time, i now notice that on the top it says 'guest photos' 'logout' and 'help' after i log in.

How do i get out of this 'guest mode'? i have cleared cookies, deleted temp internet files and clicked logout, closed the browser and opened a new browser and clicked login and entered my email and password and get the same results each time!
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 21, 2006
    typically there is a guest password, that would be different to your normal password even though you log on with the same username. Is there any chance that perhaps you set the guest password to be the same as your normal password ?

Since Andy isn't around to access stuff, perhaps you could email support and ask them to reset your guest password.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
    edited May 21, 2006
    Thank you, that was it. i guess i set a guest password at the beginning and since i am logging on from a different computer than normal i typed the password in manually instead of it being stored. DOH!

Thanks for the help!
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited May 21, 2006
    devbobo wrote:
    str8shooter,

do you have a pro account ?

If so, check that you are not logged in as "Guest", as this is what happens.

Cheers,

David
    David, you are a mastah. bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif