Outing With Liam

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited May 22, 2006 in People
Howdy!
Yesterday, me and my oldest son Liam (2,5 year) took a little trip to Ågestagården, an open-air activities area nearby where we live, to do some fishing, relaxing and just having a good time. We had a great day, and we actually caught two pikes. :wink Not very big, but that didn't seem to bother Liam much! He was all exhited! :D
So, just wanted to share a few pics.......

Regards / Matty

On our way down to the lake, Liam was full of expectation and proudly showing the casting rod to everyone we met....

70890866-O.jpg

To his exhiliration, we caught two small pikes. I couldn't get a decent pic of them though, it's a bit scarry looking through the lens when you have a small child with way to big rubber boots stumbleing around your feets by the water. A manage to get a quickshot, not much to show, but here it is:

70890172-O.jpg

After strolling around in the forrest for a while, looking for wild animals, we suddenly stumbled out on a rather coarse golf course where this ol' dude where swinging his club. Liam coulnd't care less, totally absorbed by botany....

70762585-O.jpg

Here Liam does the "relaxing" part of our outing. Oh, it last for atleast 35 seconds.....

70762651-O.jpg

... then he sat off again! Just at the split second when I snapped this pic, he tripped with an surprised "Huh-oouch!" sound and hit the grass. Sorry folks, I'm not sadistic, but I couldn't help but laughing! It really looked funny! (He didn't hurt himself) Curse on thouse big rubber boots! :rofl

70762533-O.jpg

We came across an old, most likely abandoned miniature golf course, and I thought it looked sorta funny, with these dandelions growing in the hole. :):

70890252-O.jpg

Stay Tuned Folks / Matty & Liam

Comments

• marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    It's the type of shots where those vibrant colors do work. Always love to see your shots of your family, Matty, since you portrait family fun so well. thumb.gif
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Very Nice shots, Love the comp on the porch and the little yellow flower in the dirt road, nice Northern too. I miss fishing up north .
  • dancinkatedancinkate Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    What a little angel!!!

Love the colors and my fav is the one on the golf course. clap.gif
  • MyViewMyView Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Love these shots... And I love the bright colors! I think they add so much energy to the pictures, which goes so well with you son, he looks like he has so energy and so much personality! I really enjoyed these pictures. I love the one on the golf course, so cute! And I have to say I just think his little boots are priceless.

Great shots!
    Lissa
    www.photosbylissa.com
    www.photosbylissa.blogspot.com

Gear
    Nikon D200
    Nikon D70
    Nikon N70
    Nikkor 24-70 f2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f1.8
    Tamron 28-75 f2.8
    Nikkor 18-70
    Tamron 75-300
    SB-600
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Thank you, marlof! :): thumb.gif
    marlof wrote:
    It's the type of shots where those vibrant colors do work. Always love to see your shots of your family, Matty, since you portrait family fun so well. thumb.gif
    edited May 22, 2006
    Thank you, CookieS! The yellow flowers, (dandelios) are actually growing in the hole of an old miniature golf course. :): It's looked sorta funny!
    CookieS wrote:
    Very Nice shots, Love the comp on the porch and the little yellow flower in the dirt road, nice Northern too. I miss fishing up north .
    edited May 22, 2006
    Thanx dancinkate! :): He looks like an angel, but his an angel in disguise! mwink.gif Hahaha! Naa.. just kidding!
    dancinkate wrote:
    What a little angel!!!

Love the colors and my fav is the one on the golf course. clap.gif
    edited May 22, 2006
    Thank you! Well, you got that right - E N E R G Y is the word! He has never been still for more than a few seconds on a row. biggrinbounce2.gif He ane his little brother keep us busy, but it's so much fun!

MyView wrote:
    Love these shots... And I love the bright colors! I think they add so much energy to the pictures, which goes so well with you son, he looks like he has so energy and so much personality! I really enjoyed these pictures. I love the one on the golf course, so cute! And I have to say I just think his little boots are priceless.

Great shots!