Please Drink Responsibly

boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
edited May 25, 2006 in Holy Macro
:rofl :wink:rofl :rolleyes

orig.jpg

Comments

• fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Wow just from that picture I can already taste it. Guinness, MacAllan, Oban, and Famous Grouse, let alone the rest of the bottles I can't read. All good stuff!iloveyou.gif
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifmwink.gifrofl rolleyes1.gif

orig.jpg

Will you marry me?
  • firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    I Freaking Love Guiness.

Lovely!
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    I Freaking Love Guiness.

Lovely!

not my shot

wallpaper_shower_8.jpg
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    LoL people really drink that much eek7.gif i wonder what are feelings after drinking
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    LoL people really drink that much eek7.gif i wonder what are feelings after drinking

After drinking :puke :hang

Another old thread

Fred
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    fire1035 wrote:
    Wow just from that picture I can already taste it. Guinness, MacAllan, Oban, and Famous Grouse, let alone the rest of the bottles I can't read. All good stuff!iloveyou.gif

I'm a great fan of Guiness! good stuff. This shot was taken in an
    Irish Bar on the South Side of Pittsburgh. I had one sitting in front of
    me but NOT near the size of the bar display. :D
    edited May 23, 2006
    photodoug says: will you marry me?

Amazing what a 4 gallon glass of beer will do.

WooHoo! thanks for the offer (but I'm taken) rolleyes1.gif
    edited May 23, 2006
    I Freaking Love Guiness.

Lovely!

So DO I. Thanks. :D
    edited May 23, 2006

Yes we sometimes drink that much but in much smaller glasses over a longer period of time. rolleyes1.gif

Feelings After drinking??? depends whether you are still on your feet or passed out! :cry

Awais that's really a fake glass on the bar for advertisment purposes...but...if I could find a beer glass that size for Guiness I wouldn't need as many refills. rolleyes1.gif
    edited May 23, 2006
    USAIR wrote:
    After drinking :puke :hang
    Fred

Oh yeah! It can/did happen (in my younger days of course).:):
  • fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    That only happened to me once. We were on a cruise coming back form the Bahamas. The guy who was running the hospitality suite for the Clan MacLeod meeting we were attending said "I smuggled all this booze on this boat and I am NOT taking it back off with me." So what is a guy to do except help dispose fo it? I learned that there was an 11th commandment that night. It read, "Thou shalt not mix beer, 24 year old single malt scotch, vodka, and rum." I felt really bad about puking up that scotch.

Since then, I have not had that much to drink, nor will I ever. I still drink Guinness part of what I like about it is that you don't have to drink very much of it. It is very filling and keeps me sated for quite some time. Not like the water beer that is pumped out of the US breweries. :):
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    fire1035 wrote:
    Since then, I have not had that much to drink, nor will I ever.
    lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2006
    I like to go Ale-watching, myself! :slurp
    Steve-o
    edited May 25, 2006
    Well, now, some of the US microbrews are getting pretty good! I should know--two years in Germany has educated my pallet.

And to think I used to drink Pabst, Old Style and Schlitz (RIP, that last one)
    :puke
    fire1035 wrote:
    That only happened to me once. We were on a cruise coming back form the Bahamas. The guy who was running the hospitality suite for the Clan MacLeod meeting we were attending said "I smuggled all this booze on this boat and I am NOT taking it back off with me." So what is a guy to do except help dispose fo it? I learned that there was an 11th commandment that night. It read, "Thou shalt not mix beer, 24 year old single malt scotch, vodka, and rum." I felt really bad about puking up that scotch.

Since then, I have not had that much to drink, nor will I ever. I still drink Guinness part of what I like about it is that you don't have to drink very much of it. It is very filling and keeps me sated for quite some time. Not like the water beer that is pumped out of the US breweries. :):
    Steve-o
    edited May 25, 2006
    Especially if that "size" is a three-liter glass boot!
    boogie wrote:
    Yes we sometimes drink that much but in much smaller glasses over a longer period of time. rolleyes1.gif

Feelings After drinking??? depends whether you are still on your feet or passed out! :cry

Awais that's really a fake glass on the bar for advertisment purposes...but...if I could find a beer glass that size for Guiness I wouldn't need as many refills. rolleyes1.gif
    Steve-o