Miller Park, which location do you prefer?

52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
edited May 28, 2006 in Sports
Hi guys,
Since my wife is always complaining that I' bring the camera everywhere, I figured if I get a shot printed up nice and big of something she really likes she might stop complaining!
So anyway, which shot do you guys prefer? Or does anyone have any suggestions on getting a good inside shot of the ballpark? These were shot with my 10-22, except Ricky Weeks batting (that pitch was just a bit short).
I didn't do anything with the pictures, just looking to see what you guys think. I'd like to get one blown up 20"x30" to hang in our "sports" area of the house. Granted, it's not going to be one of these. I'll go back for a good quality shot.
Thanks for any suggestions!!
Eric
71135129-M.jpg

71135134-M.jpg

71135137-M.jpg

71135141-M.jpg

71135213-M.jpg

71135216-M.jpg

71135133-M.jpg

Comments

• MinerMiner Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited May 25, 2006
    I like the next to the last one. Number six.
  • SuperJaredSuperJared Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2006
    Nice wide angle shots. It would have been cool to see a hot dog vendor or someone in a really wide angle shot like that.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 26, 2006
    The next to last one for me too thumb.gifthumb.gif Although it doesn't show much of the park, I really like the last one clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    5 and 6.

Six is the one I like the most. But it's tilted, not level horizontal. In correcting it, you might have to crop too much off. If so, then I'd go for 5 instead. Frankly, I might prefer 5 anyway, as I look at them again.

Nice shots, tho!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited May 26, 2006
    I'm going with #3 but a tad bit closer and the last one (ie; two images
    framed and hung).

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2006
    Thanks for the comments guys. I'll be going back and trying to get a good shot pretty soon. Now I have to decide if I want to wait for the roof to be open. Maybe one with the top open and one closed?
    We're going to see the Cleveland Indians play tomorrow and the Pittsburgh Pirates play the next day!
    Thanks again,
    Eric