Flower

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited May 27, 2006 in Holy Macro
Just one... any good?
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    nice capture i hope there were not much distraction but it looks fine
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    nice capture i hope there were not much distraction but it looks fine
    Tks. Awais, I did not realise that is that bad ne_nau.gif.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    I agree - all the grass is a bit distracting.

I would be very tempted to make this a B&W, clone out the grass seed pods that mask a part of the blossom, and then selectively colorize just the flower blossom. It seems to me that the relative proportions are well suited to that sort of treatment. Just a thought.
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    same story another version
    headscratch.gif better?
    Cristian.
  • LizaLiza Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Much better! Just an opinion, but I think that floral shots are better when you can see more detail.
    Canon 20D | Canon 10D | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 100mm f/2 | 100mm f/2.8 macro| 200 f/2.8L | 70-200 f/4L | 75-300 USM II | Tamron 28-75 | Sigma 100-300 | 580EX | Tamron 1.4x T-con | Various and sundry p&s and film cameras