Woohoo! IR here I come!

herionherion Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited May 23, 2006 in Cameras
Being thoroughly corrupted by Andy's images, I took the plunge today and went IR. :D

Went to B&H and picked up a PSMAR'ed DReb and sent to Maxmax for IR conversion. With luck, I should get it back by the end of the week ...

As an interesting factoid, did you know that the discount "PSxxx" code changes every month? So, check your PSMAR, PSAPR, PSMAY and PSJUN in the B&H search box!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Another one bites the dust clap.gifclap.gif
    Welcome to the Dark-dark Side lol3.gif
  • herionherion Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Another one bites the dust clap.gifclap.gif
    Welcome to the Dark-dark Side lol3.gif
    Between the IR stuff and my initial forays into Zeiss glass-on-Canon, I'm doomed!!!

I just have to figure out between you and Guy Mancuso, who's Emperor Palpatine and who's the Dark Lord rolleyes1.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    herion wrote:
    Between the IR stuff and my initial forays into Zeiss glass-on-Canon, I'm doomed!!!

I just have to figure out between you and Guy Mancuso, who's Emperor Palpatine and who's the Dark Lord rolleyes1.gif
    Guy is way more evil-er than me lol3.gif
    If you could tear him away from FM and do some posting here, I have a free one year subscription (basic) for you!
  • herionherion Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Guy is way more evil-er than me lol3.gif
    If you could tear him away from FM and do some posting here, I have a free one year subscription (basic) for you!

Well, since you're the IR guru, that makes YOU the "Dark" Lord mwink.gif

I'll see what I can do about Guy!