Issue with my Bio

btaylor8btaylor8 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited May 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I have had my site up and running with password protection on the site and am using private galleries. I use html in my bio section to list hyperlinks to the private galleries. Everything was working fine, then I just went in to check and the bio doesn't appear. I made sure it was enabled to show, but nothing. Kind of odd since I haven't done anything to the site since last time it worked.

has there been any changes to the system that could have affected the viability of my setup?

Please advise. Thank you.

http://btaylor.smugmug.com

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 24, 2006
    As a test, try adding one public gallery and see if your bio appears.

Thanks,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • btaylor8btaylor8 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited May 24, 2006
    I tested it out by making one of the galleries public and it seems to work. My bio shows up when one of the galleries is public, but doesn't when all galleries are private.

This doesn't make sense since it worked fine (bio with links showed up when there were no public galleries) for at least a couple of weeks prior to me checking last night. It seemed to just stop working out of the blue.

Any ideas of why or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.....always the best support around!

BT

http://btaylor.smugmug.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    If you upgraded to power user, you could do a lot of different stuff. Let us now if you want to go down that road, and we'll help you deal.gif
  • btaylor8btaylor8 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited May 24, 2006
    Thanks Andy, I will look into pricing....

But, just so I don't go crazy trying to figure it out, were changes made recently that would affect my setup? I'm just confused at to why it would stop working one day without any changes being made on my end.

Thanks.
    BT