Options

photoshop 7 trouble

bphillybphilly Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited May 25, 2006 in Digital Darkroom
when i try to open photoshop 7 it loads up but then all of a sudden it just dissappears, and closes. I tried opening it through image ready and it says it cant switch to photoshop because its not responding. I restarted my computer-that didnt work. I uninstalled and reinstalled-that didnt work. Anybody else experience this and know how to fix it? thank you

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2006
    Wow, that's a puzzler. Terrible feeling. I sure hope someone here has a suggestion.

Whenever I have computer woes, I Google with a bunch of different keywords. Usually, someone, somewhere has gone through the same thing and has posted about it.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited May 25, 2006
    Sounds strange, but more info is needed to figure it out. Did it used to work well and just stopped or is this a new installation? If it used to work well, have you installed any other new hardware or software on the machine recently? Have you looked to see how much free disk space is on the machine? Are you having problems with other programs as well? What operating system are you running? ear.gif

Regards,