Smoked Ham Hocks and...

boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
edited May 26, 2006 in Holy Macro
fresh green beans slowed cooked last night for todays dinner.
Tators were fresh boiled (no butter added) as the juice from the cooker was better. :eat

Dessert...well...store bought pie (no picture). So you'll have to settle for a slice of homemade pumpkin pie from last Christmas. :D

My My My that pie looks good (if I do say so myself) Self make a pie this weekend. :lol4

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited May 25, 2006
    Looks good and I bet it tasted great! What time is supper tomorrow?

Thanks,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Looks good and I bet it tasted great! What time is supper tomorrow?

Thanks,

ziggy53

Supper's over for today ziggy rolleyes1.gif and I have no idea what's cookin' tomorrow...stay tuned.

PS: It was DELICIOUS...biggrinbounce2.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    oh i am late :food
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited May 26, 2006
    oh i am late :food

haha...very late and no leftovers. rolleyes1.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    haha...very late and no leftovers. rolleyes1.gif
    biggrinbounce2.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    WOw, a whole series about food, and it looks yummie thumb.gif Is this a photo-menu? we can choose which one looks best, and we can drop by sometime? :eat

May i add..... again, still no response from Andy? headscratch.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    :eat :eat
    edited May 26, 2006
    Well...the way I see it 3 forum members from Illinois, Pakistan, and the Netherlands, would like to have 10944573-Ti.gif at my place. Cool. :):

If I were you I would Google for the cheapest airfair and try to arrive at the same time. lol3.gif

Now remember, this would be a "potluck" dinner, come as you are, no tuxedo please, bring cameras and Guiness WILL be served. rolleyes1.gif
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited May 26, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    Well...the way I see it 3 forum members from Illinois, Pakistan, and the Netherlands, would like to have 10944573-Ti.gif at my place. Cool. :):

If I were you I would Google for the cheapest airfair and try to arrive at the same time. lol3.gif

Now remember, this would be a "potluck" dinner, come as you are, no tuxedo please, bring cameras and Guiness WILL be served. rolleyes1.gif

OK, it's a race. On your mark, ... get set, ... go.

Oh rats! Andy was lurking and he already has his silverware. He'll probably beat us all to the food. :D Awe, tell us how it was.:cry

Thanks anyway "Boogie" (Andrea). P.S. Keep the Guiness cold, you just never know...

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums