NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    Nice catch!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    fun shot Sandy... I wonder what exactly he is thinking.
    This proves my point that there is a lot to take pictures off, you just have to be there in the right time and in the right moment.
    I love it that you did take the shot. Technically not really stunning, but hey, it made me smile, and that is a great asset!!!
    Thank you for cheering up my day.
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    Great shot. I wonder if you could clone out the lens flare? Otherwise looks great. Nice work.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    Thank you all for the comments. There is always something to shoot on in front of the famous Groman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. I'm ready for a new camera. I think that the next generation of the D70 will have more megapixels, so I will wait a while before making the commitment.
  • Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2004
    Very funny shot. Was just thinking about how Thomas said you should try to clone out the lens flare. I agree, but think that would be very hard considering it goes all the way down his face. If you are successful with trying that I would love to see the results. Either way its very funny.
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2004
    Lens flare be gone!

10934035-L.jpg

Very funny shot. Was just thinking about how Thomas said you should try to clone out the lens flare. I agree, but think that would be very hard considering it goes all the way down his face. If you are successful with trying that I would love to see the results. Either way its very funny.