Options

Tutorial?

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited May 26, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
Suppose I write a new tutorial. Can you guys copy it instead of moving it? That is, I'd like to retain a copy with my own branding, etc, for my own uses, but would be more than happy for dgrin to take a copy. Is this possible?

The ballet shot post processing has taught me a lot about dealing with low light/high ISO noise and color balance under theater lights. I'm thinking about writing something up. But I need to retain ownership because I'm starting to have some ambitions in the Photoshop teaching/writing department.
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    rutt wrote:
    Suppose I write a new tutorial. Can you guys copy it instead of moving it? That is, I'd like to retain a copy with my own branding, etc, for my own uses, but would be more than happy for dgrin to take a copy. Is this possible?

The ballet shot post processing has taught me a lot about dealing with low light/high ISO noise and color balance under theater lights. I'm thinking about writing something up. But I need to retain ownership because I'm starting to have some ambitions in the Photoshop teaching/writing department.

we can copy & paste, and reaload the images. It's just more work for DavidTO, that's all naughty.gif