Options

Puppy Tug-o-War

Steve SSteve S Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited May 26, 2006 in Wildlife
Thought I'd start my picture posting career with this little ditty. Shot last summer, requiring 100's of frames to get a decent one. Hope you like it!

68654302-O.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Cute shot Steve, nice lighting on it. Welcome to Dgrin cheerleader.gif. Hows it going now taht you are away from sunny Florida?
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2006
    Thanks Harry,
    Harryb wrote:
    Cute shot Steve, nice lighting on it. Welcome to Dgrin cheerleader.gif. Hows it going now taht you are away from sunny Florida?
    I came home to bad weather, (due to make a turnaround tomorrow, btw), and a veritable [EMAIL="sh@t"]sh@t[/EMAIL] storm of broken or failed equipment, general home components and appliances. Ya, it's been great! :uhoh Actually, after 2 wks, most of that is behind me now, and I'm starting to enjoy my 11 acre country property again. Sure don't have that in FL!
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Is that a little Brussels Griffon on the left? Cute pups!
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2006
    Good eye saurora!
    saurora wrote:
    Is that a little Brussels Griffon on the left? Cute pups!

Yes, Pierre is a Black Brussells Grif, and the other one is a 5yr Yorkie. That shot was taken last summer when he was 6 mo old. He's now about a yr and 1/2. Here's Pierre today:
    70742735-O.jpg
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Oh! He's adorable still! If you ever want to get rid of him....:D
    (I love nasally-challenged breeds!!!)