Loging on

Larry ELarry E Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited May 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi, Having a problum loging on. I go to log on put in my password and go to my home page, I click on a gallery and I am no longer log in. I can back button to the home page, but other wise I have to log on again. If I click on a gallery to custimise it I get a black screen.

Please help

Larry E:dunno

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Larry E wrote:
    Hi, Having a problum loging on. I go to log on put in my password and go to my home page, I click on a gallery and I am no longer log in. I can back button to the home page, but other wise I have to log on again. If I click on a gallery to custimise it I get a black screen.

Please help

Larry Ene_nau.gif
    wave.gif Hi Larry
    First try clearing your smugmug cookies and your temp files (cache). Then close, and reopen your browser. Any luck?

If not, send the same info including your site name to our help desk and Jacob will sort you out. We can get you a new password, that should help.
  • Larry ELarry E Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi Larry
    First try clearing your smugmug cookies and your temp files (cache). Then close, and reopen your browser. Any luck?

If not, send the same info including your site name to our help desk and Jacob will sort you out. We can get you a new password, that should help.

Hi Andy,

Thanks that worked.clap.gif Do I have to do that often?

Thanks again:):
    Larry E
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2006
    Larry E wrote:
    Hi Andy,

Thanks that worked.clap.gif Do I have to do that often?

Thanks again:):
    Larry E
    No, you shouldn't.
    If it persists, send us details of your setup to our help desk and we'll sort you out!