Pistashio

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 28, 2006 in Holy Macro
My dad was in Quetta a city with very dry atmosphere in summer and very very cold in winter it is with Iran's border 30Hr by road from where i live :huh but he grabed a plane
Well the city is known for its dry fruits :lust my dad brought part of Pistashio tree for us to see because i never saw it :uhoh it was not that dried something happened to it on way to home
here are few pictures shot in my mini studio built by house hold objects

Colored version
71837169-M.jpg
B&w in Photoshop
71837179-M.jpg
Here i threw light on back wall and Photoshop
71838242-M.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    My dad was in Quetta a city with very dry atmosphere in summer and very very cold in winter it is with Iran's border 30Hr by road from where i live eek7.gif but he grabed a plane
    Well the city is known for its dry fruits iloveyou.gif my dad brought part of Pistashio tree for us to see because i never saw it :uhoh it was not that dried something happened to it on way to home
    here are few pictures shot in my mini studio built by house hold objects

Colored version
    71837169-M.jpg

I like this one. It needs the colour, as I had no idea what it looked like before you posted it.

Did you crack the pods and eat the nuts?
    "The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
    Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Bodwick wrote:
    I like this one. It needs the colour, as I had no idea what it looked like before you posted it.

Did you crack the pods and eat the nuts?

Thanks Jerry
    It looked like as it is in 1st picture
    i cracked one taste was so bad actually there was nothing in the shell because it was in initial stages of development its fregnance was awesome just amazing:):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Thanks Jerry
    It looked like as it is in 1st picture
    i cracked one taste was so bad actually there was nothing in the shell because it was in initial stages of development its fregnance was awesome just amazing:):

It's Paul, Bod or Bodwick Awais.thumb.gif Jerry Lodriguss is the photographer I quote on my signature line.

Interesting post. I'll have a read up on pistashio tree's.

Bod.
    "The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
    Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières
    edited May 27, 2006
    Bodwick wrote:
    It's Paul, Bod or Bodwick Awais.thumb.gif Jerry Lodriguss is the photographer I quote on my signature line.

Interesting post. I'll have a read up on pistashio tree's.

Bod.

:D Oh oK
    thanks

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    I like this one very much, Awais.

I love pistachios, sure wish I could smell the fragrance you describe.

71838242-M.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Very thoughtful of your father to bring home a Pistashio tree. I've never seen on either. I love the colored version best...very detailed.
    edited May 28, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    I like this one very much, Awais.

I love pistachios, sure wish I could smell the fragrance you describe.

Thanks very much Sid :D really excellent fregnance i love Dry fruits a lot

My Gallery
    edited May 28, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    Very thoughtful of your father to bring home a Pistashio tree. I've never seen on either. I love the colored version best...very detailed.

Thanks Andrea it was part of Pistashio tree :):

My Gallery
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2006
    Awais, I love pistashio ice cream! and #3.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • iSparkiSpark Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2006
    Well done photo's Awais!
    I have never seen a Pistashio tree (or part of it) before. I love Pistashio's. Thanks for sharing these images.
  • SushantSushant Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2006
    Nice shot.thumb.gif I like the first one the best.
    - Sushant

http://sushant.smugmug.com
    sony dsc-v3, p200, toshiba pdr-3300, canon xt-350d
    edited May 28, 2006
    Thanks Ultra Spark and Sushant :D always love to hear from you

My Gallery