Rad and Lace

SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
edited May 28, 2006 in People
Took a mid-week trip to Portland from Seattle and caught a youngster who was mighty proud of his skateboard - I asked if I could get a picture of his skateboard...

71856359-L.jpg

This young girl went with us on the train....bummer - there was an arm in the way on the first one...

71856178-L.jpg

71856232-L.jpg
Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Steve, 2 adorable kids, and you got some really great, natural-looking shots of them both....and not just your typical snapshot. That first shot is so great, I would go to the trouble to clone out that other body. Ooops...I didn't see the arm in the 2nd shot at first either. Why do people do that??? headscratch.gif This one could be a little tougher. Well, in spite of having a bit of PS to do, I love your shots!!!
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Crop the top of that last one, and you've got a winner.

(they're all cute, btw)
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2006
    Thanks Saurora and DavidTO - Tried the PS - I only have the Elements version but it looks better. Thanks Saurora.

71893193-L.jpg
    Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2006
    Looks better! I'd go ahead and crop the top off to get rid of whatever is distracting in the upper left corner. Also, like DavidTo said, I would crop the 3rd just below the window-wiper on the van and you will have 2 really improved shots! :D