No Rain....just Racing!

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited May 30, 2006 in Sports
Attachment not found.

After being rained out 2 times, round one of the Byron Motosports Park Nuclear Series finally got underway yesterday. Not only that it was sunny and 97 degrees...HOT!!

Above is a shot of a KTM JR racer blasting through the whoops!

I have never done a matte in PS before, so I took the time (thanks to the loading problems :D) to see how it's done.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: Even if you think it sucks....it's okay to say so:^)
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2006
    A Dumb Question
    Hello Jeffro, Exceptional shot as usual. Is the matte the little boarder around the photo or the back ground? The two PSe4 guides I have do not go into to this at all but list as an effect for web type transparances. ne_nau.gif Don't need an long explenation just thought I would ask.
    xtnomad :wink
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    Hello Jeffro, Exceptional shot as usual. Is the matte the little boarder around the photo or the back ground? The two PSe4 guides I have do not go into to this at all but list as an effect for web type transparances. ne_nau.gif Don't need an long explenation just thought I would ask.

First-thanks for the comment! Second the matte is the white and the orange. Technically it's a double matte. I was reading about it in Outdoor Photographer and thought I'd give it a try.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2006
    Nice!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops