Creating albums within other albums

alexisgmalexisgm Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 31, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi everyone,

I just signed up for a trial account and am testing it out to see if I like it. So far so good, except for one thing. I was wondering if it was possible to create "sub-albums". For example, I want to have an album called "China" and within this album I want to other albums with all the places I've been to, like "Great Wall", "Xian", etc.

I've searched everywhere, but I can't seem to find out how to do this. Is it possible?

Thanks!

Alexis

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    alexisgm wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I just signed up for a trial account and am testing it out to see if I like it. So far so good, except for one thing. I was wondering if it was possible to create "sub-albums". For example, I want to have an album called "China" and within this album I want to other albums with all the places I've been to, like "Great Wall", "Xian", etc.

I've searched everywhere, but I can't seem to find out how to do this. Is it possible?

Thanks!

Alexis
    Hi Alexis, many thanks for trying SmugMug!

Our organization works like this:

Homepage>Category>Subcategory>Gallery>Photo

So, you cuuld have a Category Called China, and in it, Subcategories, called Great Wall, Xian, etc. Each of the Sub Categories can have galleries in them.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/upload-photo

I hope this helps, and holler here if I can be of any more service :D