stats not updating since yesterday?

rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
edited June 7, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Today I looked at my controlpanel and noticed that the number of photo views looked very familiar to the one I've seen there yesterday:
this month > photos viewed: 18524.10909 | bandwidth used: 1.01 GB (out of 1 PB)

I'm not sure if the bandwith is stuck too since it's only updated every 10MB, but I'm pretty sure for the photos viewed hasn't changed. I did some testing with hitting photos both logged in/out (even though it's the same) and no change. I'm sure that the photos weren't cached by my browser since the cache is on a RAM drive and I also accessed some old ones from 2004.

Furthermore I looked at the detailed gallery stats of a gallery before and after viewing some pictures - nada.
For example I viewed this picture in my logged off browser medium/large, but my stats still show only one small/original and two thumb accesses. (see attachment)

Anyone experiencing anything similar? Are the stats-servers currently behind or not active?

Thanks,
Sebastian
Sebastian
SmugMug Support Hero

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    Onethumb had to turn stats off last night. Hopefully won't be long before they are back on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Onethumb had to turn stats off last night. Hopefully won't be long before they are back on.

Okay, I suspected something like that, but wanted to check with other before with others.
    Is the data still logged and just not displayed or is it completely shut down meaning that we won't get to see the data in between when it's back on?

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • jbeejbee Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:

If the stats are off, will my sales made during that time be reflected when they come up?

And do you know when they will be up? I need them to followup on the sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited May 31, 2006
    jbee wrote:
    If the stats are off, will my sales made during that time be reflected when they come up?

And do you know when they will be up? I need them to followup on the sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your sales stats are not affected, nor your sales.
  • rich56krich56k Registered Users Posts: 547 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2006
    Okay, I suspected something like that, but wanted to check with other before with others.
    Is the data still logged and just not displayed or is it completely shut down meaning that we won't get to see the data in between when it's back on?

Thanks,
    Sebastian

Good question.....
    are the stats lost for end of last month?:uhoh
    And i still show no gallery hits so far this month other than slideshow
    (370 hits/0%) on home page....(my statcounter is showing 447 pageloads so far today)
    but last month was my best to date[s/mug stats] hits & conversion 153,000+/44%!)clap.gif
    ....do we know when ( time/date) they actually went offline?ne_nau.gif
    thanks,
    rich
    http://rich56k.smugmug.com
    http://HooliganUnderground.com
    Member: ASMP; EP; NPPA; CPS
    edited June 2, 2006
    rich56k wrote:
    Good question.....
    are the stats lost for end of last month?:uhoh
    And i still show no gallery hits so far this month other than slideshow
    (370 hits/0%) on home page....(my statcounter is showing 447 pageloads so far today)
    but last month was my best to date[s/mug stats] hits & conversion 153,000+/44%!)clap.gif
    ....do we know when ( time/date) they actually went offline?ne_nau.gif
    thanks,
    rich
    http://rich56k.smugmug.com

Bump, and status?

Any body else still lacking stats???:cry

Been off the forum for a bit , is this related to the other system probs ???
    (I've had no slowness to speak of...just no stats...)
    Thanks,
    rich
    edited June 2, 2006
    rich56k wrote:
    Bump, and status?

Any body else still lacking stats???:cry

Been off the forum for a bit , is this related to the other system probs ???
    (I've had no slowness to speak of...just no stats...)
    Thanks,
    rich

Rich, EVERYONE is lacking stats. They are off for the time-being. Onethumb will have an update when he's ready.

Sorry for the trouble!
    edited June 2, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Rich, EVERYONE is lacking stats. They are off for the time-being. Onethumb will have an update when he's ready.

Sorry for the trouble!
    Andy,

Thanks for the heads upthumb.gif

Thats all I needed to hear (see?)headscratch.gif

rich
  • migreenmigreen Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2006
    Status of statistics
    Andy wrote:

Can you provide an update as to the status of "statistics"? Is their restoration likely to be soon, or will they be out for a long while? Thanks . .
  • jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2006
    Andy wrote:

Andy, it has been a week. Are the stats coming back soon? Maybe OneThumb should change the stats page to say something that reflects that is temporarily down. Thanks.
    Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
    SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
    (use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 6, 2006
    migreen wrote:
    Can you provide an update as to the status of "statistics"? Is their restoration likely to be soon, or will they be out for a long while? Thanks . .

I wish I could tell you some good news, but the fact is that we simply don't know when they will be back on.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • boatctboatct Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 7, 2006
    drat
    This is a bummer. I've been on the "popular photo of the day" list a few times this moth and would love to see my traffic.

I understand there are technical issues though; good luck getting them fixed.