edited June 6, 2006 in Holy Macro
Took this sequence on Sunday and thought it would make a great poster

73520316-O.jpg
All comments and critqued welcomed
May I take your picture?

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    As always mate ..you pull one out of the box clap.gif Champion set mate ! Well done thumb.gif
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    mushy wrote:
    All comments and critqued welcomed
    It looks great, but I wonder how much better it might have looked if the surfer was facing the other way, i.e. moving from left to right as the eye of the viewer also follows the panels from left to right.

Would it be practical to reverse the images? The only problem I can think of would be whether the lettering on the board could be seen to be 'inside out'. Just a thought!
  • iSparkiSpark Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Well done! I bet it would look fantabulous on a wall. thumb.gif
    I also bet the surfer would love this as well. :D
  • SuperJaredSuperJared Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Awesome set.
  • StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Sweeeet!

I'd buy it to hang on the wall of my beach house if I had a beach house. Heck, I might buy a copy anyway - got it for sale on your site yet?
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    very cool shot and sport
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2006
    very cool shot and sport

Thanks all for the overly positive commentseek7.gif. If I had the wall space I probably would get it printed.
    As far as putting the pics in the opposite order to follow the wave better am not sure it would work the same as most people read left to right and I'd assume they do the same with a sequence shot too. The easy option would be flip the pics so the surfer heads right instead of left.
    Not sure if thats a good thing to do or notne_nau.gif .
    Anyways cheers again and I've just posted more shots from this session in 'sports'
    May I take your picture?
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2006
    mushy wrote:
    The easy option would be flip the pics so the surfer heads right instead of left.
    Oops - my mistake. That's what I meant to suggest, so that as you view from left to right, your eyes follow the surfer who is 'moving' in the same direction. Sorry for the confusion.