connecting slow...

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited June 5, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is anyone else having problems conecting to their smug site? When I try to go to mine the PC just thinks and thinks about it. I can get to every other web page in the free world instantly, but my smug site seems to not want to open.

I'm guessing it's a problem at Smug:dunno

Anything we should know about?
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• Pam7Pam7 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    Is anyone else having problems conecting to their smug site? When I try to go to mine the PC just thinks and thinks about it. I can get to every other web page in the free world instantly, but my smug site seems to not want to open.

I'm guessing it's a problem at Smugne_nau.gif

Anything we should know about?

YES!!

I get Web site not responding. Then if i try to get on thru the Smugmug home page, I get URL not found on this server.

http://Pam7.smugmug.com
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Yup! Slow as all get-out.... I'm trying to launch my first wedding and editing galleries is painfully slow. (But I've only had one timeout.)

My husband reminded me that it's the French Open right now and some dude that's in that is HUGE and has a SmugMug site. Could that be the issue again?
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2006
    Yup! Slow as all get-out.... I'm trying to launch my first wedding and editing galleries is painfully slow. (But I've only had one timeout.)

My husband reminded me that it's the French Open right now and some dude that's in that is HUGE and has a SmugMug site. Could that be the issue again?

It's nice to not be alone....but then again it's not nice to be slow. I finally got my site to open..once...but it took a very unreasonable time, i'm sure people aren't waitning around....:cry
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 5, 2006
    There is some good news and some bad news about this. The good news is that our favorite tennis player is on an incredible winning streak.

It just seems like we're taking a big hit as the French Open continues. We're trying to prepare for the storm though! ne_nau.gif
    SmugMug Product Manager