Hit Counter not working...

THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
edited June 6, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is it possible for my hit counter to stop working?

I know I've had several galleries viewed by multiple computers but the counter hasn't changed.

I ended last month at over 21,000 image views and I've been stuck at ~175 for the last few days.

Thanks!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 6, 2006
    THE TOUCH wrote:
    Is it possible for my hit counter to stop working?

I know I've had several galleries viewed by multiple computers but the counter hasn't changed.

I ended last month at over 21,000 image views and I've been stuck at ~175 for the last few days.

Thanks!

Hi :)

If you're referring to the stats that Smugmug gives you in the Control Panel, these have been turned off while Smugmug irons out a few bugs. They don't know when they will be turned back on. There are several other threads that explain it better than I could :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2006
    bygates wrote:
    Hi :)

If you're referring to the stats that Smugmug gives you in the Control Panel, these have been turned off while Smugmug irons out a few bugs. They don't know when they will be turned back on. There are several other threads that explain it better than I could :)

Perfect. Thanks!
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin