Bug'n Flower

firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited June 11, 2006 in Holy Macro
I did some selective sharpening with a layer mask and tweaked the color curve slightly. Probably the most post processing I've done in a while. I'm either too lazy or just a purist at times which convinces me to stay away from post processing.

The wind was high this afternoon so I cranked the ISO for a faster shutter in the shade. These are the two best of about 5 shots.

73948802-L-1.jpg

73948341-L-1.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    Marvel great captures loved DOF
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    Both views are good but #1 is the best. Good shots.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    I Like Both
    I did some selective sharpening with a layer mask and tweaked the color curve slightly. Probably the most post processing I've done in a while. I'm either too lazy or just a purist at times which convinces me to stay away from post processing.

The wind was high this afternoon so I cranked the ISO for a faster shutter in the shade. These are the two best of about 5 shots.

I like the top shot but the middle of the flower glows as if it is over saturated ?? ... and I like the bottom shot because I like the way that cute little bug is facing in a better direction............ funny how those bugs just do not sit on command hu headscratch.gif

Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin