"Mango" a Heart

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 10, 2006 in Holy Macro
opened a fridge and my hand found this guy inside a bulk of mangos :dunno was really sweet tasty and soft

74030231-M.jpg

74030223-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    What a find!
    Beautiful! thumb.gif
  • SushantSushant Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    mmm... I love mangoes. Great shots.
    - Sushant

http://sushant.smugmug.com
    sony dsc-v3, p200, toshiba pdr-3300, canon xt-350d
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    Thanks everyone
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    Interesting mango! I like the composition on the both of these shots. Nice, clean images.clap.gif There is one small line on #2 on the left that would make the photo look a bit better cloned out.
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2006
    Photographed well and a lucky find. Perfect heartshape. iloveyou.gif

Love your colorful plates too.
    edited June 9, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    Photographed well and a lucky find. Perfect heartshape. iloveyou.gif

Love your colorful plates too.

Thanks Andrea :D

My Gallery
    edited June 9, 2006
    Red Bull wrote:
    Interesting mango! I like the composition on the both of these shots. Nice, clean images.clap.gif There is one small line on #2 on the left that would make the photo look a bit better cloned out.

Thanks Steven yes there is line actually it is chair i thought you will see all lines of chair on your monitor rolleyes1.gif but i was wrong

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2006
    Great Shape
    opened a fridge and my hand found this guy inside a bulk of mangos ne_nau.gif was really sweet tasty and soft

I like that first image the best nice angle you shot it on too :D
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2006
    Thanks Steven yes there is line actually it is chair i thought you will see all lines of chair on your monitor rolleyes1.gif but i was wrong

Actually I looked a bit closer and I can see the other lines of the chair. I had to look close though. Still great shots.thumb.gif
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    Nice shots, Awais and interesting subject!!! To me the first shot is your best. I love the composition and colors. thumb.gif
    edited June 10, 2006
    Hey thanks Skippy Steven and Saurora i am glad you loved it

My Gallery