A Classy Girl Require A Classy Car

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited June 9, 2006 in People
Yaba-da-ba-doo folks! Haha! First off, let me tell you that this is just a crappy "didn't-try-to-make-it-look-realistic-what-so-ever"-montage done just for fun to tease Veronica! My pictures though, of Veronica and the car. The thing is, that I once saw a picture with a good looking girl posing by a completely burnt out car like this. It was ca 1,5 years ago, and it's still stuck on my retina! I just loved it. Dunno why, but I really liked it. Ever since that, I've been keeping my eyes open for burnt out cars without any success. I found one last year, but when we got there to shoot, it was gone! :o(
Now I've finaly found one again on a interesting location. Where it stands it face a slope down to a bathing beach. We (Veronica and I) plan go go there tonight and give it a go (if it's still there).
I'm not sure what kind of style posing/style we're goin' for.... all I know right know is that I want to try to do "something" out of a sweet girl and a burnt out car. Suggestions? (Is it a silly idea?)

Regards / Matty

74182435-O.jpg

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 8, 2006
    Not a silly idea - on the contrary, a good juxtaposition. Everyone's seen hot girls with hot cars a hundred times. Hope the car is still there when you go back. thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    Mattias - just super!
    Wish you good luck!
    Yuri
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    I'm looking forward to this!

A classy girl, dressed to kill, inside a trashed car might also be quite powerful.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • tomthephotographertomthephotographer Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2006
    Fun Idea
    Maybe she can go on Pimp my ride
    Car looks like Moster garage reject...
    Canon 40D. Lens Sigma 170-500, Tamron 75-300, Quantaray 19-35,
    Bogan Tripod. Gaint Yukon 25' Bike,

Like it or not we most often get what we deserve in the end.