Options

D200-D700 into Dick on Aruba

Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
edited June 8, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
I'm member for a short while now and figure out that the forums from Dgrin is a nice place to be. I love the way the forums are put together and how the majority of the members interact. For all that....thank you Dgrin.

I started with ne name D200-D70 which I regret. This is not such a forum where a name like this fit. I considered cancelling D200-D70 and just create a more appropiate name like "Dick on Aruba". If I do that, I'm loosing my posting history and that's not what I want neighter. It's always nice to be able to look-up a persons history.

My question / Request: Can I change "D200-D70" into "Dick on Aruba" or can Dgrin change this for me without loosing my history?

Best regards,

Dick.
"Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
Website.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    My question / Request: Can I change "D200-D70" into "Dick on Aruba" or can Dgrin change this for me without loosing my history?

Best regards,

Dick.
    Shhh it's not something we normally can do but I found a way to hack the system. Your name is changed :)
  • Options
    Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Shhh it's not something we normally can do but I found a way to hack the system. Your name is changed :)

What can I say? Thank you so much! You're really fast.

Dick.
    "Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.