Options

Blue

SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
edited November 6, 2004 in Landscapes
This is a building in Rotterdam that is ready to be taken down. Untill that time it's ..uhm... blue. :D

10921203-S.jpg

10921358-L.jpg

10921261-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    Interesting...

Why blue do you think?
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited November 5, 2004
    SeeMoon wrote:
    This is a building in Rotterdam that is ready to be taken down. Untill that time it's ..uhm... blue. :D

10921203-S.jpg

10921358-S.jpg

10921261-S.jpg

You're right Simone, it really is BLUE!!!
    :D:D:D
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    Only in The Netherlands...good capture Simone!!! I haven't been to your homeland in almost 11 years!!! AGH!
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2004
    Other than portraying a blue building, I think the second photo has great potential. I love the simple composition with the blue building as background, a lone tree and the red car for contrast. A simple composition with simple colors. Very striking. Exposure needs to be fixed a bit to make it really pop.

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2004
    Nir wrote:
    Other than portraying a blue building, I think the second photo has great potential. I love the simple composition with the blue building as background, a lone tree and the red car for contrast. A simple composition with simple colors. Very striking. Exposure needs to be fixed a bit to make it really pop.

Thanks Nir! It was sunny most of the day when i made the pictures but we arrived there late and it was cloudy and getting dark already. I agree on the lack of pop and I worked on the one with the tree a bit but couldn't get it right.. I'll give it another try but I'll have to go back I guess!

Thanks for the comments you all! thumb.gif
  • Options
    happysnapperhappysnapper Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2004
    These are great shots... I really like the on ewith the red car... nice workthumb.gif

Yvette
    :roflhappily snapping