All my photo's are gone,help needed please

iceman17iceman17 Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited June 10, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I was uploading some shots and the page dissapeared,when I got it back my galleries and well over 500 photo's were all gone,what the heck happened.I cant upload them all again,im on dial up and it would take me forever.I hope it has something to do with the maintenance going on and they will come back,if not then im realy pissed about this.
my gallery is at
iceman17.smugmug.com
can somebody help me with this please,thanks in advance..Mike
I took a picture once
but they made me give it back.

Comments

• iceman17iceman17 Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    Anyone able to help me here,anybody ?
    can anybody see my pics,I sure hope smugmug has a backup feature that can be turned on to get my shots back.ne_nau.gif
    I took a picture once
  • I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    iceman17 wrote:
    Anyone able to help me here,anybody ?
    can anybody see my pics,I sure hope smugmug has a backup feature that can be turned on to get my shots back.ne_nau.gif

Had a look...Sorry Mike nothing there.....
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
    edited June 10, 2006
    Simon King wrote:
    Had a look...Sorry Mike nothing there.....
    I wonder what happened,this sucks big time.I sure hope somebody can get them all back for me.Thanks for taking the time to help...Mike
    I took a picture once
    edited June 10, 2006
    Well the galleries are back now,a little out of order but I got them straightened out .I dont know what happened but it's all good again.If someone from support fixed this problem I gotta say thanks.Man what a scare....Mike
    I took a picture once
  • grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    iceman17 wrote:
    Well the galleries are back now,a little out of order but I got them straightened out .I dont know what happened but it's all good again.If someone from support fixed this problem I gotta say thanks.Man what a scare....Mike
    It's a mystery to me. From the moment I came online this morning, i've been able to see the galleries. (Bitterns!)

I know it can be quite a scare for a photographer when no galleries show up for one reason or another. Usually it's a problem with a setting. But even if you accidentally deleted your galleries, we would more than likely be able to restore them. The sooner we knew about it, the happier we would be of course.

Onethumb has things set up very nicely for us all in regard to restoring anything accidentally deleted. I like that! I like those bitterns, too. I'm looking forward to my next busman's holiday when I'll visit the bitterns again.
    -grannyrobin
  • PossumCornerPossumCorner Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    iceman17 wrote:
    Well the galleries are back now ...... what a scare...

Glad they're back, some nice shots in your New Gallery, love the fox and the kittens.