Guaranteed prints?

inaina Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 10, 2006 in SmugMug Support
A quick question: Are the prints guaranteed only for professional users, or those on a standard account as well?

I couldn't find any information in the print pages, but when I did a search, the guarantee came up linked from the Pro FAQ. So I assume it's only for pro users?

The reason I'm asking is that I've been encouraging my family to have my photos printed through smugmug. They've had a bad experience before with another online gallery (though not the gallery's fault, I had uploaded the photos sized for the web, not knowing they would've wanted to order) and are hesitant to get online prints done again.
Ina
Gallery: thisisina.smugmug.com
Blog+Photos: thisisina.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    ina wrote:
    A quick question: Are the prints guaranteed only for professional users, or those on a standard account as well?

I couldn't find any information in the print pages, but when I did a search, the guarantee came up linked from the Pro FAQ. So I assume it's only for pro users?

The reason I'm asking is that I've been encouraging my family to have my photos printed through smugmug. They've had a bad experience before with another online gallery (though not the gallery's fault, I had uploaded the photos sized for the web, not knowing they would've wanted to order) and are hesitant to get online prints done again.

Guaranteed for ALL CUSTOMERS :D
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/our-guarantee.mg

wave.gif
  • inaina Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2006
    Great! Thanks, just making sure before I told all my family members about the guarantee. :D
    Ina
    Gallery: thisisina.smugmug.com
    Blog+Photos: thisisina.com