Options

Hurt, my dog is

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited November 6, 2004 in Wildlife
Photographs do not just show happy things. I thought he might be limping a bit and it would go away, but it is worse, I can tell from the the photos this AM, he is running, trying to, and in not one photograph can I find his right foot on the ground. This is Skye........ my 3 yr old Corgi.

10937324-M.jpg

A close up

10937325-M.jpg

A deceptive shot, his foot is not on the ground at all..

10937326-M.jpg

This is the first one, I could not ignore it, so I checked out all the shots, he is not using his right leg/foot, he cannot go all out, he has been grouchy lately with the other dog, Merry Chapel and that is probably it.
Photographs can say things in a way that nothing else can, IMO.

10937328-M.jpg

(We might not be going to the fair now..........will have to talk to my husband in the morning. The vet is not open until Monday, I am not going to the emergency vet with this. It is not life threatening right now.)

g :cry
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2004
    Ginger, good luck with Skye! Have you checked for thorns or is this a stupid question?

We also had a frightening experience this afternoon with Chance, our 10 yo boxer. He was home alone when we returned after a few hours in the afternoon. He was very happy to see us as usual - bouncing, wagging half his rear end, etc, when all of a sudden he began loosing balance, fell over on his side, kicked his feet a few times in the air, and lost control of his bladder. He had his eyes open the whole time and we sat near him peting and speaking to him. After about 30 seconds head back up, on his feet, excited as usual, as though nothing happened at all. Never happened before. I guess I will be a little late to work tomorrow after a vet visit.

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts