Options

Ch 66: Bald Patch

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
edited June 12, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Is this too soft to consider?

74728514-L.jpg

I just grabbed it this morning and can't reshoot, and I already applied a lot more sharpening than I usually do. Suggestions? Forget it? :dunno

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    Good picture and good idea :D I really like the colors.
    Not to soft imo although focus doesnt seem to be on the head.
    Nice stuff!
  • Options
    sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    I love the colors, and I love all the Patches of Cloth that he is trying to sellect from clap.gifclapclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif I agree. You have a two-for-one "patch" shot!!!! Love the colors!!!
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2006
    Thanks, everyone. I looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and decided that I'm going to give this one a pass. It was a good try, but I'm not really happy with the results.

Regards,
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    Thanks, everyone. I looked at it with fresh eyes this morning and decided that I'm going to give this one a pass. It was a good try, but I'm not really happy with the results.

Regards,

Ya shoulda entered it anyway......I just enter for the fun of it.....and I wish you would have entered yours too :cry
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2006
    Ya shoulda entered it anyway......I just enter for the fun of it.....and I wish you would have entered yours too :cry
    Thanks Brigid. I like the challenges because they teach me to notice things that I might miss otherwise. The competition doesn't mean much to me. I really like your entry in this one, BTW. Good luck. thumb.gif

Cheers,
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2006
    Same here.....I learn things I wouldnt have learned, and take lots of photos I wouldnt have otherwise taken....and get to know amazing people I wouldnt have otherwise met :Dclap.gifclapclap.gif
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    Thanks Brigid. I like the challenges because they teach me to notice things that I might miss otherwise. The competition doesn't mean much to me. I really like your entry in this one, BTW. Good luck. thumb.gif

Cheers,

I agree with you both, Richard and Bridg...I also enter for the same reason. It teaches me to "think outside the box". So I enter things I know won't win and don't really care, but feel my contributions might give inspiration to some other struggling photog!!!! Yeah, you should have posted Richard!!! :D