A snake in a snake Box and a juggler

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 14, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi Everyone as promised i managed to get Snake box with Snake :):

Today when my friend arrived at my place for study this juggler also sneaked into my gate :dunno with snake ok these guys are Drama saying different things as "Go God pass you in exams give me 200RS " this line is for students hahaha and students pay them to remain away from curse :rofl my friend paid him he rubbed the snake on his hand and said what ever you right from these hands you will be blessed :wink
But all these things are not valid i dont believe in these things so i got my littel w1 and took few pics sun was burnning at that time after juggler was gone i cursed my friend and got big burgur treat from him :clap
74827381-L.jpg

74832015-L.jpg

74831996-L.jpg

Sun was so hot it made me sick to stand and photograph
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    Cool shots Awais...what sort of snake is it ?
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    These are really cool shots, Awais. Great composition. I like the shot with him handing the snake rubbing the snake on your friend's hand. They make a nice series....even if your friend lost some money, you got lunch and a great series of shots! Hope you didn't get sunstroke!!! thumb.gif
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    Intriguing shots Awais as well as the story. All great but I'm partial to the B&W and the angle of view you chose of the juggler. thumb.gif

Be careful out there in that sun.
  • AnnabellaAnnabella Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    Fantastic shots Awais! thumb.gif I like the first one the best.
  • iSparkiSpark Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    These are fantastic! I like #2 the best. the B&W has a classic feel to it.
    Great job Awais!
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    very interesting and well delivered
    thanks thumb.gif
  • THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    AWESOME!clap.gif

Love the color in the first!

Love the angle and framing in the second!

Great Job Awais!
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    Very nice photos, Awais. Keep up the good work. I think these 3 photos would look good as a triptych.
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif I agree with Steven....I came back for a 2nd look, Awais. I think this is some of your best work yet. These along with your heart-shaped mango are really great. Keep up whatever you are doing, because it's really beginning to work for you!!! thumb.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 12, 2006
    awais-

very very nice-

george
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    very intriguing shots Awais, great work! clap.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    Thanks Everyone iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2006
    Hi Everyone as promised i managed to get Snake box with Snake :):

Today when my friend arrived at my place for study this juggler also sneaked into my gate ne_nau.gif with snake ok these guys are Drama saying different things as "Go God pass you in exams give me 200RS " this line is for students hahaha and students pay them to remain away from curse rolleyes1.gif my friend paid him he rubbed the snake on his hand and said what ever you right from these hands you will be blessed mwink.gif
    But all these things are not valid i dont believe in these things so i got my littel w1 and took few pics sun was burnning at that time after juggler was gone i cursed my friend and got big burgur treat from him clap.gif

Sun was so hot it made me sick to stand and photograph
    Wow....... you are a brave man.... I assume that snake is a poisonous one is it ???
    The man who has the snake in the basket has so much character in his face ........ thanks for sharing........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2006
    No skippy it was not poisonous but it still had very dangerous personality
    Thank

My Gallery