First At 400 ASA

xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited June 15, 2006 in Sports
Dusty, Dusty, Dusty. 200 Shots and I posted less than 50ty. First try at 400 ASA in action shots, It was so dusty I thought i would try some thing new. C/C welcomed.

74909378-L.jpg

74908544-L.jpg
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    Dusty, Dusty, Dusty. 200 Shots and I posted less than 50ty. First try at 400 ASA in action shots, It was so dusty I thought i would try some thing new. C/C welcomed.

Great action shots mate well captured under tough conditions. Hope the camera and lenses survived and were not completely full of dust
    May I take your picture?
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    Very strong, it feels very real and immediate. I guess seeing his eyes makes a huge difference. thumb.gif

74908544-S.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    Thank you
    Thank you for the comments, wxwax & mushy. The dust is just part of living in Texas. You just learn to live with it.:D
    xtnomad :wink
  • THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    Love the second one. The first one just doesn't have much action, it's not as intense - needs a good rooster!

I like the framing on the second - much better than a center framing. I love doing this type of framing in soccer because it shows that he's leading into something. For some reason it works better!ne_nau.gif

Great job!
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited June 15, 2006
    What waxedlegs said. The eyes have it thumb.gif

Oh, and I stacked your shots too. Hope that's ok. Makes them easier
    to see.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    74908544-L.jpg

I like this one the best. I hate the dust too, although it can make for some great berm shots. Other than that it just gets in the way, and on everything!
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D