The picture of the girl & the orange Lilly....

BakatBakat Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited June 12, 2006 in People
I have been searching thru threads trying to discover the screen name of the photographer who did the very evocative portrait of the girl with the orange Lilly petals on her face. I know she has a page, I went to it once.

My 14 yr old has become interested in photography and is taking photography classes in her freshman year this fall (maybe I'll actually learn "proper" photography techniques this way). When she sees something that really speaks to her artistically I always try to find her more of that artists work.

Any help?
Kat
"Photography is not a sport. It has no rules"
Bill Brandt

Comments

• gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    Bakat wrote:
    I have been searching thru threads trying to discover the screen name of the photographer who did the very evocative portrait of the girl with the orange Lilly petals on her face. I know she has a page, I went to it once.

My 14 yr old has become interested in photography and is taking photography classes in her freshman year this fall (maybe I'll actually learn "proper" photography techniques this way). When she sees something that really speaks to her artistically I always try to find her more of that artists work.

Any help?
    Kat

the one in the banner is Purified
    thumb.gif
  • BakatBakat Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2006
    AH! THANK YOU, Thank You!

Kat
    "Photography is not a sport. It has no rules"
    Bill Brandt