Ch67: Reject?

Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited June 13, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Dry Eye on Canvas

75170619-L.jpg

Workin' on this thingy I'm doing this evening and I took this snap. I think it's a bit too "out there" to catch the judges "eye" but I might just enter it for the heck of it. Pretty sure it fits the theme. Maybe not.

At least it's a little "different". :wink

Taken with Lens Baby using 5.6 aperture ring, 14+ macro, ISO-1600, 1/30 sec, using monopod.

Thanks for takin' a peek.
:clap
My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Comments

• Alexandra_MarieAlexandra_Marie Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    I just spent five minutes looking at this before I finally figured out what it is.
    Very cool. I like.:):
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the ones that take our breath away.
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    I LOVE the colors....and it definately workes for me........its all the "different eye-views" that makes these challenges each unique and wonderful........and each entry as well clap.gifclapclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    very good idea and I think it would work...... but it seems a bit out of focus - JMHO ne_nau.gif
  • Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    Thanks all
    Really appreciate the comments. Re-snapped it in low available "day" light this time. Used f/2.0. Changed White Balance. Went a little less agressive on noise reduction. It's a little sharper but the unique OOF is what appeals to me about using the Lens Baby.

Have way tooooooo much stuff going on next couple of weeks so it's very doubtful I can come up with something else.

Thanks again.
    :):
    My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange