Quick settings not saving

wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
edited June 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am currently unable to save a quick settings template. I have cleared out my cookies to no avail. I've also tried saving names without spaces, just in case that was the problem, but no dice. I get the same behavior from my nicknamed smugmug address (wellman.smugmug.com) and my custom domain (www.wellmanphoto.com). Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    wellman wrote:
    I am currently unable to save a quick settings template. I have cleared out my cookies to no avail. I've also tried saving names without spaces, just in case that was the problem, but no dice. I get the same behavior from my nicknamed smugmug address (wellman.smugmug.com) and my custom domain (www.wellmanphoto.com). Any ideas? Thanks!
    Specific gallery link or any gallery? I'll look in about 30minutes, got to get youngest off to school :D
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    wellman wrote:

What browser, etc?

I was able to make "andytesting" template on your site (feel free to delete it):
  • wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    What browser, etc?

I was able to make "andytesting" template on your site (feel free to delete it):

I think I figured out the problem. In my password hint, I had a single-quote character. Once I removed it, the template saved just fine. I was also able to get the single-quote character I wanted by using the HTML escape sequence (ampersand pound 39;).

Thanks for taking a look!