Options

Look alike babies

marymary Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited June 15, 2006 in People
This is my daughter Gracie, 12 weeks old. She is holding photos of my other daughters who are also 12 weeks old in those pictures. They are now 17 and 15 yrs. I thought it would be fun to see them all the same age in one photo and I was inspired by something I saw on this forum quite awhile ago. Comments welcome! If I can make it better, I'll try it!

IMG_4479.JPG

Comments

• Options
    edited June 14, 2006
    Whoops to myself. I didn't realize the photo would show up so large in the post! I followed the dgrin recommendation of keeping it less than 800 px on the long side, and this one is 400 x 601 px. Or, at least I think so. Must be too late at night for my mommy-brain to be working properly. Comments on how to post properly are welcome too. :uhoh
  • Options
    Focus PocusFocus Pocus Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2006
    Great shot! I really like the idea, and the focus is tack sharp! What lens were you using?

Thanks!
    Richard
  • Options
    blessedmama21blessedmama21 Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2006
    what a great idea and it came out nice. I can't believe how much they all look alike! :):
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2006
    Thanks for your comments! I tried to get better shots today, but I'm having some troublel with setting up the baby with the larger portraits. The small pictures (like I posted above) are hard to see when the entire photo is presented in a smaller version.

Again, sorry for posting the largest file in digrin history. My other posts have all been just right and this one went haywire somewhere along the way, most likely because I am sleep deprived! :snore

I'm using a Canon Rebel with the standard issue lens and flash. Someday I'll get fancy, but I need to learn the basics first. I feel like I'm having good results with the quality of the photographs and light, just not with the arrangements, centering, angles, etc.

I've posted a few of the photos here on my family website. Again, Thanks!
  • Options
    raianraian Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    Good job Mary. I really like the creative aspect of this shot, plus the fact that it is so sharp and vivid. thumb.gif