Options

*Challenge 25: Ben D: Is this funny?

Ben:::DBen:::D Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited November 7, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey everybody,

This challenge is actually CHALLENGING! I'm having a hard time trying to find funny material--at least that's current. Of course, I've got gobs of stuff of my little girl that's hilarious, but it's months old...

Anyway, give me some feedback on this. Humor? Or just weird? (I've got horizontal versions too, if it matters)

thanks!

11000468-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2004
    Its kinda funny. I mean it made me smile when I looked at it and figured out what it was that my mind was telling me was wrong. Im a little slow sometimesrolleyes1.gif . Somehting that I think would be kilarious with this scene would be if you could get a friend and somehow put a face print on the wall at the height of his head and then like have him laying on the ground passed out. That would be very funny. Thats what I did with my shot. I just took a scene that I thought was already funny and then introduced a person into it to kind of add to how funny the scene itself is. Just a thought.
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2004
    Its kinda funny. I mean it made me smile when I looked at it and figured out what it was that my mind was telling me was wrong. Im a little slow sometimesrolleyes1.gif . Somehting that I think would be kilarious with this scene would be if you could get a friend and somehow put a face print on the wall at the height of his head and then like have him laying on the ground passed out. That would be very funny. Thats what I did with my shot. I just took a scene that I thought was already funny and then introduced a person into it to kind of add to how funny the scene itself is. Just a thought.

Like the Far Side cartoon that said "School for the Gifted" and "pull" on the door, and the kid with the books under his arm is pushing the door...

Or like the witch that's smashed into the building-decoration. Yeah. Something to make it more compelling.
  • Options
    Ben:::DBen:::D Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2004
    I agree. It's not that funny as is. GREAT ideas though! I appreciate it. I'll see what I can come up with.